Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love my Lolita


As I’ve mentioned before, I love a good glass of wine every now and again.  I’m not ashamed to call myself a “wino”…in fact, I embrace the term with a certain sense of pride.  Ladies, back me up on this – wine can be a girl’s best friend!  Being that I’m partial to the occasional glass of chardonnay (or any other type of wine for that matter), I’m always on the lookout for nice wine glasses.  One of my all time favorite companies to purchase said stemware from is called Lolita.


If you’ve never heard of this company, they make hand-painted glassware and tableware featuring festive and unique designs.  Each individual piece also has it’s own fun name to go along with it. They have wine glasses, martini glasses, cocktail glasses, pilsners (pint glasses), and so much more!  But you want to know the really cool part? The bottom of each piece features a recipe for a signature drink.


The newest addition to my collection is called “Parisian, Too”.  I believe I’ve also mentioned before that Paris is one of my all time favorite European destinations, so you know I couldn’t not get this one.  This glassware is just so much fun to use and I love trying out the new drink recipes.  The signature alcohol infused libation I get to try out this time is a mix of pinot noir, cognac, granulated sugar, a cinnamon stick, and garnished with orange zest.  Definitely a new take on your standard glass of red! And just a little side note…Lolita glassware makes for a great gift!


Check out the website to see more: http://www.designsbylolita.com/default.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment