Thursday, June 20, 2013

Decadent Delights


I came across an article today on Cosmo’s website, and I absolutely knew right away that I had to post about this…


A New York based gourmet popcorn company called Populence has decided to collaborate with Kim Crawford Wines to give the world wine-infused popcorn!!  Yes, your read it right…WINE INFUSED GOURMET POPCORN.  I would never think to put these two things together. Now, naturally I am a huge fan of wine AND a huge fan of snack foods – so this is a combo I can totally get behind.  It’s absolute genius I tell you…GENIUS! Needless to say…snack time just got REAL!


This fusion of decadent delights comes in two flavors – Lemon, which is made with Sauvignon Blanc; and Chocolate Drizzle, made with Pinot Noir.   While both flavors sound delicious, I am definitely leaning more towards the Chocolate Drizzle.  I am a self-admitted chocoholic...a title which I own with pride.  The popcorn is described as mildly alcoholic, so there’s a good chance that enough of it could give you a good buzz.  Sounds to me like it’s the perfect snack for ladies night in, wouldn’t you agree?


June 21, 2013 (A.K.A. TOMORROW) is when you can go online and start buying this product.  PopulenceNYC.com is the website and it only costs $35 for a tin!! Delicious and affordable?? Yes, please!  I will definitely be buying a tin for myself, and I can tell everyone right now that anyone who tries to get between me and my popcorn might lose a hand.  Mom, you know I’m talking to you. 

Review to come upon consumption…

No comments:

Post a Comment