Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome To My World

Hello readers!! It only took me about a GAZILLION years - and countless hours of bugging from my family and friends - but I've finally started my own, official blog.  Lucky you...because now you get an inside look at the cacophony of crazy randomness that is my brain!  Trust me when I say I will not fail to entertain the masses.  With all the thoughts running through my noggin, I can guarantee there's a little something for everybody to relate to, laugh at, and enjoy.

I am an avid traveler, so you can expect a lot of my posts to center around my many worldly adventures - past, present, and future.  Also, a little fun fact about me...I very much enjoy good food and good wine (or pretty much any other type of alcohol I can get my hands on).  My point - you can also expect to see posts featuring fun recipes I might find...or make up in my head.

I'm so excited to be embarking on this journey into the world of blogging, and I hope that you all will enjoy the ride.  All my life everyone's always told me I talk too much and speak too loudly.  Okay, so maybe they're right.  It isn't that they're scolding me, it's just that I get rolling on a subject and then I don't shut up - which makes it kind of hard for anyone else to join in the conversation.  So this is my solution.  Now I can write it all out and give people's ears a little bit of a break.  Oh, and I feel like I should give everyone fair warning now - there will probably be times when I ramble a little bit...or a lot.  Apologies in advance.

Okay, introductions have been made and disclaimers have been put forth.  It's been a long time coming, but I can now officially call myself a blogger.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment