Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Special


Guess what today is?  Go on, just guess… Okay, I’ll help you out – it’s my birthday!  23 years ago today, I was introduced to the world.  I have to say, my life up to this point has definitely been a fortunate one.  I’ve gotten to do and experience things already that most people will never get to do in their lifetime.  Some might call me spoiled, I’d like to think of myself as charmed.  I’ve got an amazing family and an incredible group of friends who have made the past 23 years so special.


So, sentimentality out of the way, I just had to share with you guys these ridiculously cool gifts I got.  I’m absolutely OBSESSED with luggage from the Samantha Brown Collection featured on HSN.  I’ve got the 21” Croco-Embossed Upright suitcase with matching Doctors Tote in burgundy, along with a passport wallet in the same style.  When I got my two-piece set, I was immediately hooked.  The design of this luggage is crazy beautiful and – considering Samantha makes her living by traveling – she knew exactly what kind of compartments and pockets to add in to make travel more convenient for us seasoned jet-setters.  The pieces are light, easy to move with, and can fit what you need for any journey.

 My newest additions from the collection are the Perfect Tote and Cosmetics Case, which, of course, match my other pieces.  I think the tote is perfect if you’re traveling with a laptop or books, and since it has three separate compartments, you can keep everything organized.  And, the sides open up nice and wide so you’ll have no trouble trying to get what you need in and out of the bag.  The cosmetics case is not only plenty big, but it folds up nicely to a size that won’t take up too much room in your suitcase.  You can even fit it in the tote if you want!
 


Basically, this stuff is amazing!  If you’re a traveler like me, I’d definitely recommend checking out the Samantha Brown line.  It’s got everything from suitcases, to totes, to cross body bags and document holders.  The range of pieces and colors leaves no doubt that there’s something for everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment