Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Toms Made For Travel


Okay my loyal readers, time for me to make a confession…I’m addicted to shoes. Typical girl, right?  Heels, sandals, wedges, flats – I love them all.  And (as those closest to me will tell you) letting me loose in a shoe store isn’t exactly the safest move… especially for my bank account.  So, imagine my excitement when I came across on article on Glamour’s website telling me how to WIN a pair of shoes! 


Toms has partnered with travel guidebook, Lonely Planet, to design an incredibly cute pair of canvas shoes featuring fake passport stamps.  Of course, the travel theme is what initially grabbed my attention – but they also happen to look super confortable.  I think these would make the perfect pair of footwear for walking in when you’re traveling or just doing some strolling around town.  Also, their neutral color is a plus because that means you can wear them with just about anything! 


I’ve entered twice to win these things and you know I’ll be crossing my fingers and doing every magic voodoo shoe dance I can think of to please the fashion gods so that I can snag em’.  I’m posting the link to this article for you guys to check out.  They select winners weekly – so if you want to get yourself a pair, follow the instructions and enter.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment